Tisvilde is a unisex sunglasses frame which is available in both masculine and feminine colors. It’s perfect for a trendy but casual style.
The sunglasses are available with a small reading field with prescription at the bottom of the lenses. The reading field allows you to read and see things up close through the lower part of the lenses and to see far away looking through the upper part of the lenses. It is very convenient when, for example you are sitting at an outdoor café and need to read the menu, or when you are on the beach enjoying a good book, but at the same time need to keep an eye on the children.
Blokhus is available with or without the reading field from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Made of plastic.
- Comfortable temples with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- From 75% to 25% brown graduated lenses ensuring full UV400 protection.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Available with reading field from +1 to +3.
- Also available as regular sunglasses without the reading field.
- Also available in Clear Dusty Blue, Dusty Army Green and Clear Dusty Rose..
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Tisvilde is a historical seaside town surrounded by beach and heath. The white sandy beach is 25m wide and is with its white sand very child friendly. Read more about Blokhus in our Readers Journal here.