Reading and blue light glasses
Skagen in deep blue is a rectangular pair of reading glasses in stainless steel. With its sleek design, Skagen is a classic for those who appreciate a refined look.
With its classic, rectangular shapes, Skagen adds a characterful look and is especially good for a medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
Skagen is suitable for both women and men and is available with or without prescription from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Made of stainless steel.
- Comfortable temples in stainless steel with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which protects against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Also available in Black Steel.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Read more about Skagen in our Readers Journal here.