With its classic, rectangular shapes, Skagen adds a characterful look and is especially good for a medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear. Skagen is suitable for both women and men and is available with or without prescription from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Comfortable temples in stainless steel with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which filters 25% against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Also available in Black Steel.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
- For each pair of Readers sold we help remove 10 plastic bags from the ocean.
- This far Readers Copenhagen have contributed to removing more than 137.500 plastic bags.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Located in the northernmost point of Denmark, Skagen is known for its iconic yellow houses, white sandy beaches, art museums with the famous Skagen paintings and the most spectacular natural sceneries and amazing light. Read more about Skagen in our Readers Journal here.