Reading and blue light glasses
Rungsted is a bold and iconic round pair of reading glasses made of transparent plastic with a chunky silhouette that expresses real character and confidence.
Rungsted pretty much fits all sizes. With its round shape, Rungsted gets an oversize look if you have a small face, while the glasses get a cooler and nerdier look on a wider head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
Rungsted is suitable for both women and men and is available with or without prescription from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Made of plastic.
- Comfortable temples with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which protects against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Also available in Matte Charcoal.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear.
Located on the coast north of Copenhagen, Rungsted is a bustling destination with excellent opportunities for outdoor activities. Read more about Rungsted in our Readers Journal here.