Rungsted is a bold and iconic round pair of reading glasses made of transparent plastic with a chunky silhouette that expresses real character and confidence. Rungsted pretty much fits all sizes. With its round shape, Rungsted gets an oversize look if you have a small face, while the glasses get a cooler and nerdier look on a wider head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear. Rungsted is suitable for both women and men and is available with or without prescription from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Comfortable temples with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which filters 25% against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Also available in Matte Charcoal.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
- For each pair of Readers sold we help remove 10 plastic bags from the ocean.
- This far Readers Copenhagen have contributed to removing more than 137.500 plastic bags.
A little piece of Denmark