København offers great support when you need a little extra focus. With its clean and minimalist aesthetics, København is perfect for most face sizes, and is especially flattering on a medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
Special Technical Features:
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Comfortable temples in stainless steel with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which filters 25% against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Also available in Matte Charcoal.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
- For each pair of Readers sold we help remove 10 plastic bags from the ocean.
- This far Readers Copenhagen have contributed to removing more than 137.500 plastic bags.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Copenhagen is known for its vibrant yet laid-back lifestyle, where there is always time for “hygge”. Read more about København in our Readers Journal here.