With its voluminous and elegant shapes, Hornbæk has a contemporary oversize look and suits most face types, whether you have a small, medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
Whether you are on the go or enjoying a little time of reading in the sun, Hornbæk is the ultimate sunglasses.
The sunglasses are available with a small reading field with prescription at the bottom of the lenses. The reading field allows you to read and see things up close through the lower part of the lenses and to see far away looking through the upper part of the lenses. It is very convenient when, for example you are sitting at an outdoor café and need to read the menu, or when you are on the beach enjoying a good book, but at the same time need to keep an eye on the children.
Hornbæk is available with or without the reading field from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Made of plastic.
- Comfortable temples with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- From 75% to 25% graduated lenses ensuring full UV400 protection
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Available with reading field from +1 to +3.
- Also available as regular sunglasses without the reading field.
- Also available in Matte Charcoal, Crystal Peach, Dusty Army Green, Havana Bark and Forest Green.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
- For each pair of Readers sold we help remove 10 plastic bags from the ocean.
- This far Readers Copenhagen have contributed to removing more than 137.500 plastic bags.
A little piece of Denmark