Color: Forest Green
Hornbæk is equipped with extremely light, thin and tempered lenses ensuring full UV400 protection. Available with reading field.
Get 1 pair for 54 euros - Get 2 pairs for 67,50 euros - We always offer free shipping or returns
Hornbæk in deep green is a feminine sunglasses frame made of plastic. Hornbæk has 75% tinted grey lenses ensuring full UV400 protection for your eyes.
Whether you are on the go or enjoying a little time of reading in the sun, Hornbæk is the ultimate sunglasses.
The sunglasses are available with a small reading field with prescription at the bottom of the lenses. The reading field allows you to read and see things up close through the lower part of the lenses and to see far away looking through the upper part of the lenses. It is very convenient when, for example you are sitting at an outdoor café and need to read the menu, or when you are on the beach enjoying a good book, but at the same time need to keep an eye on the children.
With its voluminous and elegant shapes, Hornbæk has a contemporary oversize look and suits most face types, whether you have a small, medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
Hornbæk is available with or without the reading field from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Made of plastic.
- Comfortable temples with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- 75% tinted lenses ensuring full UV400 protection.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Available with reading field from +1 to +3.
- Also available as regular sunglasses without the reading field.
- Also available in Matte Charcoal, Havana Bark and Crystal Peach
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. With nature and the sea as a neighbour, Hornbæk is one of our go-to destinations all year round. Read more about Hornbæk in our Readers Journal here.