Dragør is a unisex frame with a double bridge, which fits most faces. This frame is for a person, who wants an urban look and is into a retro style.
Special Technical Features:
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Comfortable temples in stainless steel with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which filters 25% against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Also available in Shiny Silver.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
- For each pair of Readers sold we help remove 10 plastic bags from the ocean.
- This far Readers Copenhagen have contributed to removing more than 137.500 plastic bags.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Dragør is a little gem in Øresund, which offers nature, history and culture. The old town offers narrow streets and low houses from the 18th and 19th centuries and is one of the cities in Denmark that is best preserved. Read more about Dragør in our Readers Journal here.