Color: Stone Grey
Klitmøller has 75% tinted grey lenses ensuring full UV400 protection for your eyes as well as a small reading field at the bottom of the lenses.
Get 1 pair for 54 euros - Get 2 pairs for 67,50 euros - We always offer free shipping or returns
Klitmøller in grey with black temples is a cool sunglasses frame made of plastic. Klitmøller is for anyone who loves the active lifestyle but still enjoys a sharp focus.
The sunglasses are available with a small reading field with prescription at the bottom of the lenses. The reading field allows you to read and see things up close through the lower part of the lenses and to see far away looking through the upper part of the lenses. It is very convenient when, for example you are sitting at an outdoor café and need to read the menu, or when you are on the beach enjoying a good book, but at the same time need to keep an eye on the children.
The timeless design and the flattering fit suit many face types and is especially great for a medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frame adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
Klitmøller is suitable for both women and men and is available with or without the reading field from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Made of plastic.
- Comfortable temples with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- 75% tinted lenses ensuring full UV400 protection.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Available with reading field from +1 to +3.
- Also available as regular sunglasses without the reading field.
- Also available in Matte Charcoal, Havana Bark and Forest Green.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Klitmøller is known as Denmark’s surfers’ paradise and offers particularly good conditions for surfing. Read more about Klitmøller in our Readers Journal here.