Læsø is a refined pair of reading glasses that flawlessly integrates a minimalistic and contemporary look. The slim look and characteristic round shape make Læsø a unisex frame.
Special Technical Features:
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Comfortable temples in stainless steel with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which filters 25% against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Also available in Steel Grey.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
- For each pair of Readers sold we help remove 10 plastic bags from the ocean.
- This far Readers Copenhagen have contributed to removing more than 137.500 plastic bags.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Læsø is the largest island in the Kattegat and a popular destination for many sailors. The Kattegat oasis with a rich culture, great attractions, unique natural surroundings and a strong maritime environment, offers room for diversity, plenty of space and no big city busyness. Read more about Læsø in our Readers Journal here.