Color: Matte Charcoal
Reading- and blue light glasses
København is equipped with extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches. Furthermore, the lenses have a Blue Light filter.
Get 1 pair for 54 euros - Get 2 pairs for 67,50 euros - We always offer free shipping or returns
København in matte black is an urban yet timeless pair of reading glasses. København is made of plastic combined with sleek dark grey metal temples in stainless steel.
København offers great support when you need a little extra focus. With its clean and minimalist aesthetics, København is perfect for most face sizes, and is especially flattering on a medium or wide head. Our temples with the spring hinge make the frames adapt to the head size, so they are comfortable to wear.
København is suitable for both women and men and is available with or without prescription from Plan (without power) to +3.
Special Technical Features:
- Frame made of plastic.
- Comfortable temples in stainless steel with spring hinges for maximum comfort.
- Extremely light, thin and tempered lenses that can withstand scratches.
- Blue Light filter, which protects against the harmful blue light from digital screens.
- Available with prescription from +1 to +3.
- Also available as Blue Light screen glasses without prescription.
- Also available in Havana Bark.
- A free hard case and cleaning cloth/soft case are always included with your purchase.
A little piece of Denmark
We have named our glasses after cities and attractions in Denmark, to emphasize the beauty of the country we have dear. Copenhagen is known for its vibrant yet laid-back lifestyle, where there is always time for “hygge”. Read more about Copenhagen in our Readers Journal here.